| Forum ybfans.ch https://www.ybfans.ch/forum/ | |
| Chinese boy! https://www.ybfans.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1730 |
Seite 1 von 8 |
| Autor: | football guy [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 01:57 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | Chinese boy! |
I am a fan of YB who come from China. I am a 17-year-old boy. I am very happy to know you! |
|
| Autor: | YB_for_ever [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 02:37 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | |
Nice ! I hope that you can celebrate more titles with YB then me the last 17 years. Be Welcome to Support our (and your) Team ! |
|
| Autor: | AntraX [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 07:39 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | |
What's up? Andy right?:) |
|
| Autor: | football guy [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 11:25 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | |
Thank you! yes, I am Andy! I am glad to meet you in here. I am proud to support our team! |
|
| Autor: | AntraX [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 11:41 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | |
Tell us, how can we support Shi Jun, so he can understand us?? i mean like, how do you say "Go shi jun" in chinese?? |
|
| Autor: | football guy [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 13:22 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | |
you can say:' Jia You Shi Jun". if you have any questions, ask me please. i am willing to help you. My German is very poor,but i will try my best to know German. |
|
| Autor: | earthworm [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 14:28 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | |
if you improve your german, maybe you can work as shi's personal interpreter in bern |
|
| Autor: | football guy [ Montag 19. Februar 2007, 16:55 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | |
oh,yes.? I am willing to do that. |
|
| Autor: | football guy [ Mittwoch 21. Februar 2007, 16:11 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | China first as Sun shines on TV! |
Tuesday, 20 February 2007by Michael Harrold from EindhovenSun Xiang became the first Chinese player to compete in the UEFA Champions League when he came on 66 minutes into PSV Eindhoven's 1-0 victory against Arsenal FC on Tuesday.'Very exciting'Signed on a six-month loan from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua in January, the 25-year-old told uefa.com: "It's very exciting. I feel very happy and lucky because PSV won, which is the most important thing. Secondly the fact a Chinese guy can play in the Champions League is very big news in China. I have learned so much from my team-mates and coach - we are like a big family so I feel very good. Eindhoven is very quiet and comfortable which makes life easier and I like it."FluencySun helped a resolute PSV defence hold firm for the 24 minutes he was on the pitch, displaying a fluency that suggests there will be more UEFA Champions League games to come. He looked ahead to the first knockout round second leg with confidence, but first had more pressing business to attend to: "My mother is here tonight so I must go and see her now, but my father and brother are in China. It's six in the morning there so perhaps tomorrow I will give them a call. The away game in England will be very difficult but I think we can do better than we did. I hope we will win in London."Koeman confidenceThe left-back and his twin brother Sun Ji were given a trial by PSV in November and the former impressed sufficiently to be invited back on loan. He made his first appearance for the Eredivisie leaders in their 2-0 win at Heracles Almelo on Saturday and caught the eye with his pace and crosses from the left. It was enough to convince PSV coach Ronald Koeman that Sun was ready to step up to the UEFA Champions League. "It's very good for him personally and very good for China, he did well," Koeman said.Chinese coverageChina's booming interest in European football was reflected in the television rights package UEFA agreed with the country's free-to-air national broadcaster CCTV in September. CCTV, which is available in 350 million homes across the land, will show extensive highlights of each matchnight for the next three seasons, with live games available on ESPN Star and delayed match coverage accessible on Sina.com, China's leading internet portal which boasts 60 million page views per day.Global reachFor PSV, the foray into the Chinese market further extends the global reach of a club whose scouting network, particularly in South America, is the envy of many. PSV introduced Ronaldo and Romário to a European audience and the Dutch champions continue to rely on foreign imports to keep pace with the continent's richer sides. Sun's inclusion against Heracles meant five continents were represented in the PSV starting eleven: Europe, Africa, South America, Australasia and Asia.Bright futureWith Koeman's hands tied by injuries, just two Dutchmen featured, Jan Kromkamp and Phillip Cocu, but that is not to suggest PSV are neglecting homegrown talent. With the likes of Ibrahim Afellay and Ismaïl Aisatti coming through, PSV fans should be enjoying the best of both worlds for many years.©uefa.com 1998-2007. |
|
| Autor: | football guy [ Sonntag 25. Februar 2007, 11:04 ] |
| Betreff des Beitrags: | Come on! |
Come on YB! we will win today!! I support you! |
|
| Seite 1 von 8 | Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |